Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I need help!! I found out about Pandora so I went there. I set up a Barry Manilow station. I don't even really know what that means but I did it. The music on my station is really good--I know you guys won't like it but I do. The question is this--what do I do with my radio station? Do any of you do this. Maybe I could be disc jockey instead of a TV weather forecaster. Looking out my window now I see about 12 inches of snow on the deck. The sun is rising and the lake is beautiful. Time to take Molly for a walk.

4 comments:

amy said...

i've used pandora...you just play the radio station. you can't download anything (I don't think). But, if you hear songs you like and you want to download them, you can go to itunes and do it. Does that make sense?

Someone else chime in here if I'm wrong.

GB said...

You mean that I can't be famous and have my own radio show--what fun is that!!

petecobb99 said...

any radio station centered on barry manilow is probably not going to get a whole lot of listeners...

gardenboy said...

barry canteloupe???????
24/7..ugh...sorry gb