Monday, August 11, 2008

It's been quite a while since I've been on--so, here goes. This is really about the quarters. I really want to get my book completed but getting the quarters from the Denver Mint don't come this way very often. I'm not including Alaska, Arizona or Hawaii because I don't know if they are out yet for either Mint. Here goes for Denver---Florida, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Washington, Wyoming; and Wisconsin. The only one I don't have from Philadelphia is Oklahoma. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. It has rained here almost all summer except for the week Michael and family were here. We had our annual BBQ last Saturday==we missed you Maggie. Zach and Jenny--you came to our first BBQ--when are you coming back again!!!

4 comments:

amy said...

Come on, give the woman some quarters!!!!

gardenboy said...

glad to see you posting again.....and while you are giving Betty quarters you can send me any monetary amount you want. I prefer large denomination bills.

mcw said...

i thought my eyes were deceiving me - a BettyatBeautiful Bow Lake post!

since we are in the great state of pa, which happens to be the home of the philadelphia mint, i will look for the missing quarter.

Lynn said...

I try to give you quarters, but you already have them!
This is my response to your blog -- you don't have too many responses so I decided to write to you even though you just told me that you are watering the lawn and I could talk to you easier than writing to you!