Monday, January 26, 2009

I am back again asking about quarters. I have all the quarters from the Philadelphia Mint but I'm still trying to get all the ones from the Denver Mint. If anyone is interested in helping me please let me know and I'll give you the list of what ones I need. You will be reimbursed for any quarters you send me. This year it seems like all we do is shovel snow...what fun!!! The big willow tree is still lying uprooted across my yard so it's kind of hard to get down to the lake...if the temperature ever warms up I'll put on my snowshoes and go down another way. There's too much snow on the lake to skate and no one really wants to shovel out an area..too much shoveling on the driveway and deck.

9 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I didn't know you even remembered how to do a new post.
Sorry but I don't get many Denver minted quarters. I will be happy to sell you any I get for 31 cents each.

Kat said...

Let me know what you need and what to look for to make sure I am getting the Denver Mint ones.

petecobb99 said...

send a list...

GB said...

I can't believe I got some comments. Jeffrey, would you do that to your mother!!! Here's my list..all Denver..New Mexico, Hawaii, Utah, Wyoming, Wisconsin, Alaska, Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Montana, and Washington. Actually, I see that I don't have Arizona from Philly.. I thought I did. It's snowing again..schools all over the place are cancelled, UNH is cancelled (Lynn is glad, she has a class tonight), Travel down to 40 mph..many accidents..all I have to do today is take Molly for a walk this afternoon. I hope the deck can hold up with all the snow on it

Kat said...

Aunt Betty, I save all my coin and I have a really, really big jar and so far I have found Hawaii, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Washington for you. Will keep looking through my coin.

Kat said...

I also found Wisconsin, Arizona and Florida. Will put them in the mail for you.

GB said...

Oh my gosh, Kathi, I can't believe it. You are wonderful!!! Now I only need New Mexico, Alaska, Montana from Denver and Arizona from Philadelphia. You have made my day!!! It is still snowing..they say we could get 8 inches..our snowblower was supposed to be fixed today after not working for the past two and a half weeks..that was two snowstorms. Today the man couldn't get here and won't be here until Feb. 10..and we're having another storm..no place to put the snow..do you want some!

mcw said...

got the list.
i have a better deal. i will sell mine for 36 cents each.

Kat said...

Sure, send some to Oahu! We could use it.