Sunday, July 15, 2007

Gary came through with seven quarters--so I now have a new list. Denver--Florida, Nebraska, Washington, Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming. Philadelphia--Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming. The last two states may not be out yet. You're really a good kid, Gary!!! Sorry my blogs aren't full of exciting adventures--it's tough to only be able to go jump in the lake, go in the boat and soak up the sun. Golf is my thing but I haven't been able to play very often yet this summer. Last week, I played in a tournament and my foursome managed to come through again with our usual prize. We got the highest score and we each got a $25 prize for being the most honest group on the course. We have won this three years in a row -- we don't try to win it but we do.

5 comments:

petecobb99 said...

sounds like my kind of tournament

The Breadmaker said...

I forgot to list your and Lynn's blogs in my "Living Summer Thru
Other People's Fun" list! Jumping in Beautiful Bow Lake,jumping in the boat,even doing jumpinjacks in the sun sounds like Heaven!! And as for Lynn...adventures with grandchildren are in my dreams !

Maggie said...

Don't listen to my mother... she doesn't need any grandchildren. Her three children are still too much of a handful!

amy said...

hey grandma...how's your car?

gardenboy said...

hey Mom what happened to your car?