Monday, July 9, 2007

Here's the picture I promised. I sort of did it on my own with a little bit of help from Amy, actually quite a bit of help. To describe this picture--Amy knocked over the bottle of wine, right side of picture, red wine, wine all over the rug. Quick action by Betty. Get paper towels, (that's all I did) soak up as much wine as possible, do not rub, spray water, soak up wine and water, and lo and behold the stain is all gone. Thank goodness!! Now for the best part of the evening--Amy made a delicious shrimp scampi (thanks to Barefoot for the recipe). Soon she'll be leaving, taking Kobe with her. Kobe has been here on one of his mini-vacations. Maggie, you should see all the wine I have in the kitchen--the whole order arrived and there's millions of bottles!!! What fun!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

MILLIONS of bottles???? If there is really that many... I will be on the next flight out to help you with all of that! Good work on the picture posting!!!