Friday, July 6, 2007

Hi everyone. I know that you all are not going to get excited about a picture of a tomato plant but get excited about this one!!! It's home is on the deck and it is thriving. I've never had any luck growing tomatoes at Bow Lake but this plant is loaded with them. I also have a grape tomato plant and that also has tomatoes on it but not as many as this one. I also tried zucchini and summer squash again. Of the millions of seeds I planted I have one plant growing--the type of squash will be a surprise--that is, if it survives.




For those of you who want the list of quarters I'm missing here goes---Denver Mint, Colorado, Florida, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, Washington, West Virginia, and Idaho. For the Pennsylvania Mint, Idaho. I didn't think I was missing so many. Denver Mint is very hard to come by for some reason. I have to sign off now because Amy helped me set up this page and she has to leave so I have to finish up.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

WOW, Mom! Your tomato looks life-like! I can almost picture it... Both of your tomato plants are doing great this year. I just hope the critters that have enjoyed them in the past don't decide to come up on the deck to sample the goods this summer...
It looks like rain... gotta get Candy's bed made before she arrives for her visit.

amy said...

sweetness!

gardenboy said...

I hope you get to enjoy all the tomatoes and not the critters.
I think I owe my love of gardening and growing things to you Mom.

petecobb99 said...

as we like to say in wyoming, don't count your maters before they're hatched

petecobb99 said...

or something like that....

The Breadmaker said...

I'm SO,SO jealous of your green,green grass!!!!(Although the tomatoes look awesome too!)Post more pictures!!!( I am one to talk, however I don't have a digital camera!)

Maggie said...

YUMMMMMMMMM.

P.S. I don't think they say what the Beermaker posted in Wyoming.

petecobb99 said...

i have north dakota, west va, kansas, nevada, south dakota, missouri and colorado...i'll put 'em in the mail monday